Tuesday, August 04, 2009



Dear Lawyer,

I am Mrs. Barbra Santos. I was married to my ex husband for eight
years and we both stayed happily after some time he started acting
funny. He sometimes travels away for two years without coming back he
also started seeing other women which made me very angry. After I got
tired of his behavior I filed for divorce which he consented the
divorce procedure has been completed. He agreed to pay $650.000.00.00
for compensation but since then he has failed to make the payment he
is now based in your region with his new family. I will like to hire
the services of your honorable law firm to claim my compensation money.

Please kindly get back to me and let me know if you will be able to
represent me over there as he is based over there. Kindle get back to
me to this email: mrs.santos01@yahoo.com

I will be looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Mrs. Barbra Santos

Ce message est envoye depuis partir du webmail de ZCP Informatique

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?