Thursday, February 07, 2008

 

My Sincere Thanks!!

Anita Alvarez 2008
 
 
Dear Friends-
      From the bottom of my heart I want to thank each and every one of you that supported my candidacy to become the Democratic Nominee for Cook County State's Attorney. Tuesday we made history!!!
     
     With your support I will continue to keep our communities safe, protect the rights of victims, and ensure fairness in the criminal justice system. We look forward to November!
                                                       Sincerely yours,   
                                                                                                                        Anita
 
 
        

 
 



Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?