Wednesday, December 13, 2006
BP Summer Legal Internship Program
Username: SIP Applicant
The on-line brochure contains information about BP as a company, contacts, scholarship requirements and the application that is due in our offices on or before February 1, 2007.
For your quick reference I have listed highlights of the 2007 BP Summer Legal Intern Program:
- Summer intern positions available at BP's legal offices in Houston, Texas, La Palma, California and Warrenville, Illinois
- Students who have completed only one year of law school are eligible
- Students must demonstrate a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Application to be received by February 1, 2007 and status of application will be known by March 1, 2007.
- Competitive pay plus one-time scholarship to assist with legal education
- Rotate summer intern among BP's various practice groups - generally working one or two weeks in a group
Please call me if you have any questions about the internship. If you have any problems or technical questions concerning the website, please contact Robert Heinze at Robert.Heinze@bp.com.
Once again thank you for your valuable support.
Senior Paralegal - Health, Safety & Environment
BP America Inc.
4101 Winfield Road
Warrenville, Illinois 60555
630-821-2278 - Phone
630-821-3406 - Fax