Tuesday, December 19, 2006
AG - Environmental Division in Chicago
Ruta Stropus, Esq.
Director of Attorney Recruitment and Professional Development
Illinois Attorney General's Office
100 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60601
Sunday, December 17, 2006
City of Chicago Board of Elections
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
BP Summer Legal Internship Program
Username: SIP Applicant
The on-line brochure contains information about BP as a company, contacts, scholarship requirements and the application that is due in our offices on or before February 1, 2007.
For your quick reference I have listed highlights of the 2007 BP Summer Legal Intern Program:
- Summer intern positions available at BP's legal offices in Houston, Texas, La Palma, California and Warrenville, Illinois
- Students who have completed only one year of law school are eligible
- Students must demonstrate a commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Application to be received by February 1, 2007 and status of application will be known by March 1, 2007.
- Competitive pay plus one-time scholarship to assist with legal education
- Rotate summer intern among BP's various practice groups - generally working one or two weeks in a group
Please call me if you have any questions about the internship. If you have any problems or technical questions concerning the website, please contact Robert Heinze at Robert.Heinze@bp.com.
Once again thank you for your valuable support.
Senior Paralegal - Health, Safety & Environment
BP America Inc.
4101 Winfield Road
Warrenville, Illinois 60555
630-821-2278 - Phone
630-821-3406 - Fax