Thursday, June 08, 2006
Allstate Corporate Security Investigator
Title: Corporate Security Investigator
The position is located in
The purpose of the department is to investigate suspected internal fraud and violations of company policy committed against the Allstate Corporation, and provide professional advice, counsel, and recommendations to corporate and business unit officers.
The scope of this job is under the direction of the Corporate Security Manager, assisting in the implementation of Allstate's Security Policy through the investigation of issues involving the protection of corporate assets with the primary thrust of activities in the area of worker integrity.
The individual will be responsible for:
1. Completion of Corporate Security investigations, referral of evidence for consideration of criminal prosecution, and preparation of associated memoranda and reports.
The skills required are:
1. Working knowledge of insurance, contracts, criminal law and criminal practices, law enforcement procedures, accounting and banking practices, multi-state employment law, elements of embezzlement/fraud, investigate techniques, interviewing principles and legal rules of evidence.
2. Oral and written communication skills.
3. Ability to travel extensively.
4. Fluent in Spanish.
Minimum of two to five years investigative experience or other comparable/relevant experience.
General PC and network computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
Major preference: Four year college degree required. Law degree preferred.
Our customers aren’t the only ones in Good Hands with Allstate! If you are interested in working for an employer of choice, then look no further. We offer:
- A commitment to diversity · A commitment to our communities
- A commitment to success · A commitment to work-life balance.
At Allstate, you will be among the industry’s top talent with an environment that encourages continuing development and growth opportunities. As a member of the Allstate Team, you will enjoy a customizable benefits plan, generous paid time away, an excellent 401K plan, a defined benefit pension plan and much, much more!
Awards and Recognition
One of the 'Best Places to Work for Latinos' -Hispanic magazine, Award winner for tenth consecutive year (1996-2005).
50 Best Companies for Latinas to Work –
Top 40 Best Companies for Hispanics to Work – Hispanic Business (2005).
Top 50 Executives in Technology – Hispanic Engineer magazine, Award winner for fourth consecutive year (2002-2005).
Are you in Good Hands?
****Please apply via the following link http://www.allstatecareers.com for career opportunities! *** or contact:
Susan Peradotti at firstname.lastname@example.org 847-402-8243 for further information
Allstate is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer!